Vacancy: Account Executive
We’re looking for an account executive to join our team and support our senior account manager and project manager. As the account executive, you work alongside our account manager to support a range of exciting technology/FinTech brands.
You’ll assist in the day-to-day activities like:
- Pitching creative content ideas to clients
- Support the account manager in solving client problems and building good client relationships
- Arrange client meetings and prepare documents such as weekly status, monthly updates and quarterly reviews
- Managing & developing client relationships
- Preparing briefs for the project manager/creative team
- Some administrative tasks like sending email updates, system scheduling, etc.
- Prepare monthly/quarterly reports using Google Analytics
- 2-3 years previous sales/customer relationship experience
- Friendly, proactive attitude
- Excellent Communication skills
- Proven Relationship Building skills
- Strong ideation skills
- Good organisational and time management skills
- Happy working in a fast-paced environment juggling multiple projects
- Interest in technology and FinTech
This is a full-time position (37.5 hours per week). This role gives you the chance to make a positive impact on a growing content marketing agency and join a great team.
We measure on output rather than facetime, which allows our employees to achieve a good work-life balance and have the space you need to do your best work. We believe in learning and are always looking for new ways to help you grow and develop. We’re a small but close-knit team so you’ll play an active role in our company.
- Learning and development including on the job and external training
- Flexible, remote working with performance reviews based on output rather than office hours
- Mental health EAP scheme
- Work from anywhere policy
- 5.6 weeks annual leave not including bank holidays
- Employees rate our culture 8.4/10
Submit your application here.