Client Services Director
We’re looking for a Client Services Director to join our team and work alongside our Accounts and Project Managers to make sure they feel fully supported, have the right tools to be successful in their role, ensure everything stays on track and in turn that our clients are happy with the services provided.
- 3+ years proven experience and demonstrable expertise working as an Account Director ideally in a digital marketing agency.
- Previous success in leading and managing a team
- Ability to confidently steer from the front, be the driving force for positive change, growth and long-term success of the agency.
- Manage quality control by promoting best practice and where appropriate improve processes, and with assistance from the Project team work towards gaining ISO 9001 accreditation to support client delivery
- Support the Managing Director with coordinating the business strategy and priorities
- Keeping our clients happy is important to us, and you will lead the Project and Account Managers to provide strategic content support by applying a collaborative approach to client management
- Build and develop lasting relationships with our existing and new clients
- You’re someone who understands the importance of having effective processes in your teams and you enjoy improving current ways of working to support the wider business
- First-class net-worker and relationship builder
- Exceptional organisational skills and attention to detail
- Keeps calm and collected working in a fast-paced environment
- Strategic thinker: business planning and goal setting
- Competent decision maker
- Confident leader: leads by example, establishes trust and respect, and capable of performance managing teams
- Drives change whilst promoting best practice
- Financial acumen: reporting and forecasting
- Resource allocation and planning
Salary: £40,000 to £50,000
We measure on output rather than facetime, which allows our employees to achieve a good work-life balance and have the space you need to do your best work. We believe in learning and are always looking for new ways to help you grow and develop. We’re a small but close-knit team so you’ll play an active role in our company.
- Learning and development including on the job and external training
- Flexible, remote working with performance reviews based on output rather than office hours
- Mental Health EAP Scheme
- Work from anywhere policy
- Birthday off
- 5.6 weeks annual leave not including bank holidays
- Employees rate our culture 8.4/10
Copy House Ltd is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Submit your application here.