Vacancy: Graphic Designer
We’re on the hunt for a graphic designer.
We’re looking for a creative designer who loves bringing content to life with visual elements. Ideally, you’ll have experience designing a range of different formats including PDFs as well as digital landing pages. You’ll enjoy designing for technology, FinTech or financial service clients and enjoy a challenge.
- 3-5 years design experience
- Strong portfolio including PDFs and digital content
- Experience building brands from scratch as well as working with existing brand guidelines.
- Experience with design strategies including creating information architecture and creating brand guidelines
- Previous experience working with developers
- Ambitious individual who loves a fast-paced, always changing environment
Nice to Haves:
- UX experience
- Experience running brand workshops
A Day in the Life
You’ll get a chance to work on some exciting projects bringing technology and FinTech brands to life.
You’ll come up with creative ideas, design landing pages, ebooks, and case studies to showcase our copy, and work as part of a team to deliver quality projects.
While this could vary week by week, you’ll spend your days designing for well-known brands, meeting with clients and brainstorming new ideas.
This is a part-time position (20-30 hours per week) with the potential to grow into a full-time role. This role gives you the chance to make a positive impact on a growing agency and join a great team.
We measure on output rather than face time, which allows our employees to achieve a good work-life balance and have the space you need to do your best work. We believe in learning and are always looking for new ways to help you grow and develop. We’re a small but close-knit team so you’ll play an active role in our company.
- Learning and development including on the job and external training.
- Flexible, remote working with performance reviews based on output rather than office hours.
- Work from anywhere scheme.
- Great team culture.
- Great holiday allowance.
- Employee wellness programmes.
- Employees rate our culture 8.8/10.
- Casual Dress.
- Company Pension.
Apply today via LinkedIn.