Vacancy: Project Manager
We’re looking for a project manager to join our team and help support our account team with coordinating and overseeing projects.
As a project manager, you’ll work alongside our account manager to understand project requirements and gather the right information to schedule and manage projects for our copywriters. Think of yourself as the bridge between clients and our in-house creative team.
You’re Someone Who Has:
- Minimum 3-4 year’s Project Management experience—running full digital projects/multiple projects in tandem, ideally within an agency environment.
- Outstanding interpersonal and relationship management skills
- Experience of agile and waterfall project management, or Prince 2 qualified
- Strong commercial awareness of project delivery, profit, loss, and margin retention
- The ability to prioritise workloads effectively, and delegate where necessary
- Excels at finding the perfect balance between time/deadlines and budgets
- Loves a busy, creative environment
- Proactively anticipate and mitigate risk in the project life-cycle
- Exemplary time management, often working to time-sensitive deadlines.
- Demonstrable experience in delivering projects and programmes exceptionally across a diverse customer base
- Proven ability to quickly adapt to new technologies, concepts, and approaches
- Highly professional individual with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Creation of high-standard documentation across the project delivery cycle
- Ability to create structure in ambiguous situations and design effective processes
On Daily Basis You’ll:
- Manage and schedule projects using our CRM
- Design/build systems to help us scale
- Track and report on projects
- Make sure projects are delivered on time and to budget
- Keep the team organised and on schedule
- Preparing monthly/quarterly reports using Google Analytics
- Accurate monthly task/invoice reconciliation
You’ll ideally have some experience using:
- ClickUp or a similar CRM
- Google Docs & Sheets
- Google Analytics
This is a full-time position (37.5 hours per week). This role gives you the chance to make a positive impact on a growing content marketing agency and join a great team.
Salary: £30,000-£40,000 per annum.
Key Responsibilities/ Requirements:
- Own and embrace our existing agency sales pipeline and qualification tool (rather than using funnel-based software approach)
- Report on the agency sales performance to the board on a monthly basis.
- Comfortable socialising and networking to help the business build new fresh contacts in our target geographies and sectors.
- Comfortable presenting to prospects at our own events, industry events and at client pitches.
- Self-starter who can research and discover potential business opportunities, understand client needs and propose an effective solution.
- Produce business development suggestions. We are all about ideas and it’s important that you can contribute.
- Be a negotiator and have demonstrable experience of effective negotiation and closing.
- Be an ambassador who will be excellent at representing Copy House
- Be driven by money. There is no limit to your income, we are offering a great starting salary, on-going commission and plenty of employee benefits.
We measure on output rather than facetime, which allows our employees to achieve a good work-life balance and have the space you need to do your best work. We believe in learning and are always looking for new ways to help you grow and develop. We’re a small but close-knit team so you’ll play an active role in our company.
- Learning and development including on the job and external training
- Flexible, remote working with performance reviews based on output rather than office hours
- Work from anywhere scheme
- 5.6 weeks annual leave not including bank holidays
- Great team culture
- Employees rate our culture 8.8/10
Submit your application here.