Vacancy: Proof Reader
We’re on the hunt for a proofreader/copy editor with strong attention to detail and a love for grammar, syntax and spelling.
We’re looking for a proofreader who’ll work closely with the copywriting team to make sure all of our work is error-free and can really shine. You’ll have experience proofreading/editing content, reviewing briefs and enjoy a challenge.
- 2-3 years proofreading experience.
- Ability to spot grammatical syntax and spelling errors a mile away.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Good organizational skills.
- Ambitious individual who loves a fast-paced, always changing environment.
A Day in the Life
You’ll get a chance to work on some exciting projects within the technology and FinTech space.
You’ll work alongside our copywriting team to polish and refine their content, catch any mistakes and provide quality assurance on all our work.
While your role will vary week by week, you’ll spend your days proofreading/editing content, meeting with the team and contributing to campaigns.
This is a full-time position (37.5 hours per week). This role gives you the chance to make a positive impact on a growing content marketing agency and join a great team.
Salary: £20,000-£23,000 per annum
We measure on output rather than facetime, which allows our employees to achieve a good work-life balance and have the space you need to do your best work. We believe in learning and are always looking for new ways to help you grow and develop. We’re a small but close-knit team so you’ll play an active role in our company.
Some of our values include
- Growth & Development. We’re always looking for ways to grow and develop, be it internal or external opportunities and training.
- Curious. We ask questions and explore situations & projects from different angles.
- Honesty. We promote open conversation and radical candour.
- Exploration. We’re explorers at heart, taking an interest in the road less travelled.
- Trust. We’re trusted to get on with the job and collaborate in an open, honest way.
- Ambition. We’re always reaching for more, doing more, achieving more.
- Fairness. We believe in creating a better world both for clients and internally.
- Resilient. We use creative problem solving to find solutions and weather any storm.
- Learning and development including on the job and external training.
- Flexible, remote working with performance reviews based on output rather than office hours.
- Work from anywhere scheme.
- 5.6 weeks annual leave not including bank holidays.
- Great team culture.
- Employee wellness programmes.
- Employees rate our culture 8.8/10.
- Casual Dress.
- Company Pension.
Apply today by emailing your CV and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.