Senior Account Manager
We’re looking for a senior account manager to join our team and work alongside our senior account manager and project manager supporting a range of exciting technology/FinTech brands.
- +5 years account management experience ideally within a digital marketing background
- Experience of managing a referral system
- Ability to handle multiple clients and projects
- Proven proactive approach to client management, including an ability to find new ways to support existing clients.
- Ability to think on your feet and see new opportunities for supporting existing clients
- Friendly personality and ability to quickly build positive relationships with existing clients
- Comfortable in a fast-paced environment and ready to hit the ground running
A Day in the Life:
You’ll serve as the first point of contact for all Copy House clients. We have a large client base, so it’s important that you feel comfortable spinning many plates and enjoy a busy, diverse role.
As an account manager, you’ll work closely with our clients to make sure they feel fully supported and identify any additional marketing needs. You’ll take a proactive approach to client management by looking for new opportunities to better support clients and expand our existing services.
You’ll also work closely with our project manager, and senior account manager to schedule projects, relay any feedback from the client and make sure everything stays on track.
Salary: £30,000 to £40,000
We measure on output rather than facetime, which allows our employees to achieve a good work-life balance and have the space you need to do your best work. We believe in learning and are always looking for new ways to help you grow and develop. We’re a small but close-knit team so you’ll play an active role in our company.
- Learning and development including on the job and external training
- Flexible, remote working with performance reviews based on output rather than office hours
- Mental health EAP scheme
- Work from anywhere policy
- 5.6 weeks annual leave not including bank holidays
- Employees rate our culture 8.4/10
Submit your application here.