Vacancy: Junior Copywriter
We’re on the hunt for our next junior technology/FinTech copywriter.
We’re looking for a creative thinker who loves crafting clever content and content strategies. You’ll have an interest in technology, FinTech or financial service content and enjoy a challenge.
- 2+ years copywriting experience
- Interest in technology, FinTech or finance subjects.
- Basic knowledge of SEO.
- Ambitious individual who loves a fast-paced, always changing environment.
A Day in the Life
You’ll get a chance to work on some exciting projects within the technology and FinTech space.
You’ll work alongside senior copywriters to come up with creative campaigns and craft clever content on topics like Open Banking. You’ll spend your days creating content, meeting with clients and brainstorming new ideas.
This is a full-time position (37.5 hours per week). This role gives you the chance to make a positive impact on a growing content marketing agency and join a great team.
Salary: £25,000-£29,000 per annum
We measure on output rather than facetime, which allows our employees to achieve a good work-life balance and have the space you need to do your best work. We believe in learning and are always looking for new ways to help you grow and develop. We’re a small but close-knit team so you’ll play an active role in our company.
Some of our values include
- Growth & Development. We’re always looking for ways to grow and develop, be it internal or external opportunities and training.
- Curious. We ask questions and explore situations & projects from different angles.
- Honesty. We promote open conversation and radical candour.
- Exploration. We’re explorers at heart, taking an interest in the road less travelled.
- Trust. We’re trusted to get on with the job and collaborate in an open, honest way.
- Ambition. We’re always reaching for more, doing more, achieving more.
- Fairness. We believe in creating a better world both for clients and internally.
- Resilient. We use creative problem solving to find solutions and weather any storm.
- Learning and development including on the job and external training
- Flexible, remote working with performance reviews based on output rather than office hours
- Work from anywhere scheme
- 5.6 weeks annual leave not including bank holidays
- Great team culture
- Employees rate our culture 8.4/10
Copy House Ltd is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Submit your application here.