Vacancy: Senior Copywriter
We’re looking for a creative thinker who loves crafting clever content and leading content strategies. You’ll have experience working with complex B2B topics and enjoy a challenge.
- +3 years copywriting experience
- Ideally located in Edinburgh or surrounding area
- Strong B2B portfolio including SEO website and long-form content. Ideally you’ll have experience within technology, FinTech or finance.
- Ability to lead content strategies and take a proactive approach
- Willing to take a senior role within the content team
- Creative problem solving skills with three ability to see new opportunities for supporting existing clients
- Comfortable in a fast-paced, always changing environment
A Day in the Life
You’ll get a chance to work on some exciting projects within the technology and FinTech space.
You’ll come up with creative campaigns, craft clever content on topics like Open Banking, and work as part of a team to deliver quality content.
While this could vary week by week, you’ll ideally spend 25 hours a week creating content and 12.5 hours a week on content strategies, leading workshops and supporting the more junior copywriters.
Our Content Services
At Copy House, we support content throughout its lifecycle. We start with full-day content marketing workshops which help clients shape their core messaging, build customer avatars and define their tone of voice. These insights are then gathered into a brand book.
Off the back of this workshop, we create SEO strategies for websites that include all the keyword research & mapping.
We then combine the insights in the workshop with the SEO strategy to create SEO optimised landing pages for a website.
Once the website is live, we create an editorial strategy and roll out long-form content production including white papers/ebooks, thought leadership articles and even ghost articles for personal branding. Once the content is live, we help disseminate it via social and emails and then wrap up with an impact report including data from Google Analytics & SEMRush.
As our content manager, you’ll take a leading role in every aspect of this process from running the workshops to creating content and sharing best practices with the copywriters.
This is a full-time position (37.5 hours per week). While we’re all currently working remotely, you’ll work from our Edinburgh office once restrictions lift. You’ll have the flexibility and support to truly make the role your own. This role gives you the chance to make a positive impact on a growing content marketing agency.
We measure on output rather than facetime, which allows our employees to achieve a good work-life balance and have the space you need to do your best work. We believe in learning and are always looking for new ways to help you grow and develop. We’re a small but close-knit team so you’ll play an active role in our company.
Some of our values include:
- Growth & Development. We’re always looking for ways to grow and develop, be it internal or external opportunities and training.
- Curious. We ask questions and explore situations & projects from different angles.
- Honesty. We promote open conversation and radical candour.
- Exploration. We’re explorers at heart, taking an interest in the road less travelled.
- Trust. We’re trusted to get on with the job and collaborate in an open, honest way.
- Ambition. We’re always reaching for more, doing more, achieving more.
- Fairness. We believe in creating a better world both for clients and internally.
- Resilient. We use creative problem solving to find solutions and weather any storm.