Vacancy: Senior Copywriter
We’re on the hunt for our next Senior Technology/FinTech copywriter.
We’re looking for a creative thinker who loves crafting clever content and content strategies. You’ll have experience working with technology, FinTech or financial service content and enjoy a challenge.
- 3-5 years copywriting experience
- Strong portfolio including SEO website and long-form content. Ideally you’ll have experience within technology, FinTech or finance.
- Creative problem solving skills with the ability to see new opportunities for supporting existing clients.
- Ambitious individual who loves a fast-paced, always changing environment.
A Day in the Life
You’ll get a chance to work on some exciting projects within the technology and FinTech space.
You’ll come up with creative campaigns, craft clever content on topics like Open Banking, and work as part of a team to deliver quality content.
While this could vary week by week, you’ll spend your days creating content, meeting with clients and brainstorming new ideas.
Our Content Services
At Copy House, we support content throughout its lifecycle. We start with full-day content marketing workshops which help clients shape their core messaging, build customer avatars and define their tone of voice. These insights are then gathered into a brand book.
Off the back of this workshop, we create SEO strategies for websites that include all the keyword research & mapping.
We then combine the insights in the workshop with the SEO strategy to create SEO optimised landing pages for a website.
Once the website is live, we create an editorial strategy and roll out long-form content production including white papers/ebooks, thought leadership articles and even ghost articles for personal branding. Once the content is live, we help disseminate it via social and emails and then wrap up with an impact report including data from Google Analytics & SEMRush.
As our content manager, you’ll take a leading role in every aspect of this process from running the workshops to creating content and sharing best practices with the copywriters.
This is a full-time position (37.5 hours per week). This role gives you the chance to make a positive impact on a growing content marketing agency and join a great team.
Salary: £30,000-£35,000 per annum
We measure on output rather than facetime, which allows our employees to achieve a good work-life balance and have the space you need to do your best work. We believe in learning and are always looking for new ways to help you grow and develop. We’re a small but close-knit team so you’ll play an active role in our company.
Some of our values include
- Growth & Development. We’re always looking for ways to grow and develop, be it internal or external opportunities and training.
- Curious. We ask questions and explore situations & projects from different angles.
- Honesty. We promote open conversation and radical candour.
- Exploration. We’re explorers at heart, taking an interest in the road less travelled.
- Trust. We’re trusted to get on with the job and collaborate in an open, honest way.
- Ambition. We’re always reaching for more, doing more, achieving more.
- Fairness. We believe in creating a better world both for clients and internally.
- Resilient. We use creative problem solving to find solutions and weather any storm.
- Learning and development including on the job and external training.
- Flexible, remote working with performance reviews based on output rather than office hours.
- Work from anywhere scheme.
- 5.6 weeks annual leave not including bank holidays.
- Great team culture.
- Employees rate our culture 8.8/10.
Apply today via LinkedIn.