Hiring: Personal Assistant
We’re on the hunt for a personal assistant.
You’ll work closely with our MD to keep everything organised and on track. You’ll be responsible for diary management, coordinating with the wider team, and essentially all the admin that goes into running a successful agency.
- 3+ years of administrative experience in a fast-paced work environment
- Previous diary and email management experience
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- An interest in marketing and agency life
- You’ll thrive on organisation and offer a high level of attention to detail
- You’ll enjoy researching, planning and fact-finding
- You’ll be a team player
- Able to juggle multiple demands
Day in the Life
You’ll act as the right-hand person to our Managing Director by helping her stay on top of her inbox, manage her diary and keep her organised. Some of your roles will include:
- Diary management and booking sales calls
- Researching and preparing for client calls
- Creating and reviewing contracts
- Organising her to-do list and calendar
- Replying on her behalf to emails
- Managing document systems & filing
- Updating the CRM system
- Coordinating with the bookkeeping & finance team
- Assisting with the recruitment process: creating job descriptions and screening candidates
- Ad hoc tasks like arranging courses, client thank you presents, etc.
- Organising team & company events
This is a full-time position (37.5 hours per week). We’re all currently working remotely and plan to remain remote for the next year. This role gives you the chance to positively impact a growing content marketing agency and keep our MD sane.
We measure output rather than facetime, which allows our employees to achieve an excellent work-life balance and have the space you need to do your best work. We believe in learning and are always looking for new ways to help you grow and develop. We’re a small but close-knit team so you’ll play an active role in our company.
Fire us a message to find out more.