SEO Training Course: The Ultimate Crash Course to Creating Digital Content
Master the skills you need to create online content that ranks on Google
By attending this course, you’ll learn the skills you need to create SEO optimised content that engages and inspires audiences.
How Does SEO Training with Copy House Work?
Each week you’ll receive your course packet containing a pre-recorded video, slides and your homework. You’ll then have open office hours where you can meet your instructor and ask questions about the course or copywriting in general.
Our flexible structure means you can learn in your own time, at your own pace.
Who’s Our SEO Copywriting Course For?
Our course is perfect for you if you’re:
- Trying to land your first copywriting career
- Looking to kickstart a freelance copywriting business
- Keen to improve your SEO skills to produce better online content
- Wanting some formal, but fun copywriting training
SEO & Copywriting Course Programme
Our programme covers four key areas with 10 modules. Each module comes with homework assignments.
- Module 1: Introduction to SEO
- Module 2: Keyword Research & Mapping
- Module 3: On-Page SEO
- Module 4: URL, Alt Tag & Backlinks
- Module 5: SEO Data Analysis
- Module 6: Content Strategy
- Module 7: Outlines & Featured Snippets
- Module 8: Customer Avatars
- Module 9: Tone of Voice
- Module 10: Content Distribution
- Module 11 – Capstone Project: Writing Workshop
During the 2-hour live workshop, you’ll have the opportunity to put your learnings into practice and get personalised feedback on your articles from the class and workshop tutor.
What Our Past Students’ Say
“I could not recommend this course enough for those wanting to brush up on their Copywriting skills, or those that were like me and completely new to digital marketing and wanted to learn more!”Zara Chatir
“This course has been great so far. Kathryn clearly knows her stuff and I’ve learned a lot that I can utilize in my own career. Would definitely recommend!”Jessica Persson
Meet Your Instructor
Kathryn Strachan is the Managing Director and Head of Copy at Copy House Ltd., a content marketing agency specialising in technology and FinTech content.
Kathryn launched Copy House in April 2019 after working in-house at digital agencies and then successfully running a freelance copywriting business. Her copywriting business quickly transformed into a content marketing agency with a seven-person team and globally renowned clients including Klarna, Travelex, Cigna and Lloyds Bank.
Kathryn’s achievements also include:
- Winner of Content Marketing Agency of The Year Prestige Awards 2021
- Shortlisted Small Business of the Year Edinburgh 2020
- Shortlisted Global Women in Marketing
- Semrush verified speaker
- MoneyNext speaker
- Judge at the 2020 Content Marketing Awards
Spread the Cost
You can spread the cost of our courses across two payments. If this is something you are interested in, please let us know.
Get an Invoice
Ask for an invoice by sending a message to email@example.com
Leave your details to register for the upcoming course.